June Loft offers a variety of items and products and our return/exchange policy is determined by our sellers. Certain restrictions and exceptions apply as outlined below.
Most of the items on June Loft have free returns within 7 days of delivery provided following are taken care of :
1. All items must be unused and in the original retail packaging. Items that are used or do not have the
original retail packaging cannot be accepted.
2. June Loft anticipates that all returns will be made in the original shipping box and so cannot provide additional compensation for boxes or packaging material needed to mail your return back.
3. We reserve the right to refuse a return if an item is not returned in its original condition, including all packaging and tags.
If you are unsure about whether your item is eligible for return, please check the product description page or email email@example.com.
IN CASE OF DAMAGE
In case you receive a damaged or defective product, bring it in the notice of delivery personnel immediately
at the time of delivery and report a complaint at customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damage & defect will be assessed in 72 hours’, and a solution will be provided. If in the opinion of June Loft the product is broken, it may be returned/replaced, or any other corrective measure may be taken, as deemed appropriate by June Loft, to address the issue
IN CASE OF WRONG PRODUCT
If the product does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, raise the issue
immediately & report it to our customer care on email@example.com
- For more details, please get in touch with us on our customer care number or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All exchanges and refund are subject to seller’s decision and discretion
- Products purchased on discount or during sale can not be cancelled
- We encourage all customers to inspect their items at the time of delivery before accepting the shipment
ADDITIONAL SALE ITEM
The following items on June Loft are final sale and not eligible for return due to their nature:
− Perishable items
− Furniture items that you have assembled
− Gift cards
− Redeemed experiences
− Monogrammed items
− Custom orders
THIRD PARTY AND EXTERNAL AFFAIRS
June Loft’s registry service allows couples to add items from other stores so they can manage their registry all in one place. Please note that items purchased from other websites (ex. Amazon, Flipkart, etc.) are subject to the return policy of the store from which they were purchased
STARTING A RETURN
If you would like to return an order you have received, head to the Gift Tracker page and select "Return." To request a return on an item you purchased, go to "Orders You've Placed" in your account settings and click "Return" there.
Don't have a June Loft account? Please email email@example.com to help you initiate a product return/exchange/cancellation